Price : ₹ 280.00 – ₹ 970.00
Net Qty: 200gms - 1kg
This batch of honey, collected by the Apis cerana indica bees (Indian honey bee),is from an ongoing harvest which began in the second week of March 2019. This harvest is expected to last until end of April. The honey extracted is from hive boxes placed inside the forest of Bramhagiri Forest region on the Kerala side.
This seasons’ honey was sporadic, however we have managed to acquire some honey, it will be infused with honey collected from the blooming flowers of Indian rosewood (etty), Irul, Jackfruit, Iron wood, Mayil elu and many other wild flora.
This honey is rich in variety of sources and possesses a complex set of flavors infused by the climate, it’s topography, the season and it’s derived vegetation. Most of the honey available in the market these days is collected by breeds of honey bees that require mono-culture vegetation to thrive and is therefore flat in flavor.
About the product
- 100% raw, pure, coarsely filtered, unpasteurized, unheated honey.
- Contains naturally occurring pollen, enzymes, antioxidants, natural probiotics and naturally occurring hydrogen peroxide
- Product of Kerala
- Madhusree Bee Farm, Alakode, Kerala.
- Honey must be stored in sterilized air tight glass bottles at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- Honey must never be brought into contact with contaminated utensils like unclean or used spoons.
- Honey must never be stored in a kitchen where it’s typically hot and humid. Dark, hot and humid locations speed up fermentation.
- Fermentation is inevitable over a longer period of time. Fermentation makes the honey taste a bit sour. When this happens the easiest way to reclaim the original flavor is to place the bottle in sunlight for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Crystallization is a natural occurrence for pure honey. If crystals form set container in warm water until crystals disappear
- 100% raw and pure honey.
- Do not feed honey to infants under one year
You may also like…
Pure Raw Unprocessed Natural Kerala Honey₹ 530.00 / 1, kgAdd to basket
Original Product. Faster shipping and delivery.
Was genuine product as I expected
With my first spoonful it was quite clear that this honey is well above par. Consistency is great, texture is smooth & soft, and taste is very unique for a honey.
Thanks for your Reply
I got the parcel & happy with your service.. Have a good day
Real wild Honey. That too it was unprocessed.
Looks interesting, but still not very clear about counter sale availability to check and buy the honey.no contact details given to discuss before proceeding with purchase.
Dear Jyothi, Thank you for dropping a line. I don’t supply to shops.
Stock is very less. Once its over. Product is stopped. Thank you.
Too good honey. Have ordered more. Awaiting for the parcel.
Received the parcel.
So delighted to get this pure honey. Thank you for putting up such wonderful product.
One of the best and natural honey I have ever tried in Kerala. Nowdays very difficult to get pure unadulterated honey like this one.
I got my order last week. Too good! only felling less quantity for both 🙂
have tried lot of local brands and also some organic brands available in market, but nothing comes close to this one. tastes just like the honey i used to have in my native place about 25-30 years back. also being natural honey without any preservatives this honey does not have any expiry date. bet you will not switch back to any other honey once you taste this.
Very good honey to start your day along with tea or juice.
Very tasty honey, thanks for arranging the same at my door step.
I just received the parcel. nice packing. excellent honey, just the way i used to have in childhood in my village in Karnataka.