Price : ₹ 90.00
Net Qty: 2ml
Ceylon Cinnamon Food Grade essential oil:
- The most commonly available cinnamon in markets these days is Cassia cinnamon (aka Chinese cinnamon). What we offer here is Ceylon cinnamon – cinnamomum verum essential oil.
- Ceylon cinnamon has much more health benefits whereas Cassia cinnamon is known to contain naturally occurring toxins which has resulted in several warnings, advisories as well as bans in the European Union.
- True Ceylon Cinnamon oil is extracted using steam distillation from the matured leaves of the plant. This oil has earthy and high spicy aroma which is used in ayurveda, perfumery and aromatherapy. This cinnamon oil can be also used for preparing food.
- It is also beneficial in reducing inflammation especially among arthritis patients.
- It also alleviates bronchial discomforts
Out of stock
True Ceylon Cinnamon Leaves Oil:
Cinnamomum verum also know as ceylon cinnamon is a nutritive and medicinal spice which naturally grows in Kerala; because of the plantations run during the olden times. Cinnamon oil is used as food and medicine since ages.
About the product
- It is extracted with steam distillation.
- No additives or preservatives are added to this.
- Always keep airtight and avoid sunlight or any light.
- Store in a cool, dry place and dark place.
Manufactured and processed by
- Independent farmers around Anjarakandy, Kerala.
- 2 ml
- Use as per requirement.