- Independent apiculturists in and around Kannur, Kerala
- Honey must be stored in sterilized air tight glass bottles at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- Honey must never be brought into contact with contaminated utensils like unclean or used spoons.
- Honey must never be stored in a kitchen where it’s typically hot and humid. Dark, hot and humid locations speed up fermentation.
- Fermentation is inevitable over a longer period of time. Fermentation makes the honey taste a bit sour. When this happens the easiest way to reclaim the original flavour is to place the bottle in sunlight for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Crystallization is a natural occurrence for pure honey. If crystals form set container in warm water until crystals disappear
- 100% raw and pure honey.
- Do not feed honey to infants under one year