Original Kerala Kasturi Manjal for Skin:
Real Kasturi Manjal is cream colour, where as in the market you find slight yellow to dark yellow powder as Kasturi Turmeric. It is never used for cooking as it has potent aroma, bitter and astringent qualities. That is also the reason its called (Curcuma Aromatica). True genuine kasturi manjal is extremely rare to find in the open market.
Best way to use Kasthuri Manjal:
Best way to use it is mixed with Honey, milk and cream or rose water.
Make it into a smooth paste and apply on your face or on the scarred area. Keep it for 15 min to 1 hour as per need. Then wash it off with water.
Properties Of Kasthuri Manjal
- Excellent Anti-bacterial, Anti-Inflammatory.
- Rich with Anti-Oxidant.
- It helps in preventing ageing and also is an anti-Neoplastic.
- It nourishes skin and removes old damaged skin.
- Extremely good for healing acne and other skin problems.
- Helps to reduce wrinkles
- It also helps in removing unwanted tiny facial hair.
- Transfer contents to an airtight container after opening.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Use a food grade grinder to powder it.
- Store it in an air tight container.
- Use as per requirement.