Delivery limited to customers from Kerala ONLY at the moment. We hope the situation improves soon so that we may serve all as usual.
Meanwhile, stay safe and protect others.
Price : ₹ 415.00
Net Qty: 100 gms
Daahashamani (Kerala Ayurvedic rose color water) helps cool the body as well as purify blood and improve digestion. Adding half a table spoon to 5 litres of boiling water will infuse it with all it’s medicinal goodnes along with imparting a pinkish hue and an exotic aroma. This precise concoction of 4 essential plants and herbs is a creation of Chandran Vaidyar on request.
Out of stock
About the product
- All ingredients are sourced locally by Chandran vaidyar.
- All ingerdients are processed by hand using traditional techniques.
- Contains no preservatives or additives
This packet contains a concoction of the following
- Vetiver: is a natural coolant as well as a digestive. It is widely used in treating acidity, fever, skin disorders, fatigue etc. It is also helpful in alleviating irritations while urinating.
- Sandalwood: in small doses acts as an aphrodisiac. It also increases strength, nourishment and boosts immunity. It aids in keeping the urogenital organs in a healthy state.
- Nanari root: is effective in keeping body cool and purify blood. It also boosts semen production, controls urinary infection, excellent anti-inflammatory, helps in digestion, keeps constipation away.
- Wild Sappanwood (Pathimugam): Excellent for Acid Re flux, helps in purifying blood, good for anemic people, it is know for its anti – thrist properties, good for complexion, anti-bacterial and anti acne, anti diabetic.
- Transfer contents to an airtight container after opening.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Boil 5 litres of water.
- Add half a table spoon of Daahashamani to the water and allow it to boil for a further 1 minute.
- Switch off heat and cover with a tight lid. Let the mixture settle.
- Consume luke warm or cold.
Manufactured and processed by
- Chandran Vaidyar, Kottiyodi, Kerala.
pack of 2, 50 grams each
Transfer contents to an airtight container after opening.