Daahashamani (Kerala Ayurvedic rose color water) helps cool the body as well as purify blood and improve digestion. Adding half a table spoon to 5 litres of boiling water will infuse it with all it’s medicinal goodnes along with imparting a pinkish hue and an exotic aroma. This precise concoction of 4 essential plants and herbs is a creation of Chandran Vaidyar on request.
Out of stock
About the product
- All ingredients are sourced locally by Chandran vaidyar.
- All ingerdients are processed by hand using traditional techniques.
- Contains no preservatives or additives
This packet contains a concoction of the following
- Vetiver: is a natural coolant as well as a digestive. It is widely used in treating acidity, fever, skin disorders, fatigue etc. It is also helpful in alleviating irritations while urinating.
- Sandalwood: in small doses acts as an aphrodisiac. It also increases strength, nourishment and boosts immunity. It aids in keeping the urogenital organs in a healthy state.
- Nanari root: is effective in keeping body cool and purify blood. It also boosts semen production, controls urinary infection, excellent anti-inflammatory, helps in digestion, keeps constipation away.
- Wild Sappanwood (Pathimugam): Excellent for Acid Re flux, helps in purifying blood, good for anemic people, it is know for its anti – thrist properties, good for complexion, anti-bacterial and anti acne, anti diabetic.
- Transfer contents to an airtight container after opening.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Boil 5 litres of water.
- Add half a table spoon of Daahashamani to the water and allow it to boil for a further 1 minute.
- Switch off heat and cover with a tight lid. Let the mixture settle.
- Consume luke warm or cold.
Manufactured and processed by
- Chandran Vaidyar, Kottiyodi, Kerala.
pack of 2, 50 grams each
Transfer contents to an airtight container after opening.